1. The deadline for PRE-REGISTRATION for this meeting is March 27, 2017. The ROOM RESERVATION at the Resorts Casino link (https://meetatresortsac.com/vnjsr7) is open. Make your reservation ASAP!!!!!
2. Those wishing to register as MEMBERS must be members of the NJSRT. There is a $50 membership fee for those wishing to join after March 27, 2017. Attendees living and working in states other than New Jersey, who are not members of the NJSRT, may register at the membership rate provided they submit a current membership card from their own state society with their pre-registration application. Technologists not meeting this requirement will be charged the non-member rates.
3. Your NJ License does NOT mean you are a member of the NJSRT
4. Registrants will not be admitted to any NJSRT function without an authorized identification badge. An additional handling charge of $25.00 will be charged if a replacement badge is needed.
5. Cancellation Policy: Requests for a refund must be made in writing and must be postmarked by April 1, 2017. Emergency situations occurring after April 1st will be evaluated by the NJSRT on an individual basis. In all cases a $50 processing fee will be charged.
6. On-site registration and registration postmarked after March 27, 2017 will be charged $50 processing fee.
7. Hotel reservations must be made directly with the hotel. To be included in the Society hotel block, you MUST mention that you are with the NJSRT Conference to receive the discounted rate. Failure to register as a conference attendee may cause cancellation of your hotel reservation 24 hours prior to the conference.
8. Educators planning to attend the JRCERT Accreditation Workshop MUST go to the JRCERT website
to register with the JRCERT. Educators must also be registered for the Annual Meeting.
PO BOX 4723 Clifton, NJ 07015